Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Chronicals of a Burntout ICU Nurse

Good Morning, today ia May 4, 2011 and I am working at the outpatient center. We have 2 patients this morning and pre-procedure teaching done and our lovely day has began. Outpatient center is like Nurse Heaven, the patient are grateful, the doctors or very nice, and everyone love each other.
Today I would like to list a few signs and symptoms of nurse burnout.
1.The day before you have to go to work you feel tired.
2.The morning prior to work you feel slighlty sick to your stomach
3.While Driving to work you are thinking what can I do instead of going to work?
If you have any of these signs or symptons or other symtoms you would like to share, please comment on my blog.

Remember: WE ARE THE CHANGE WE HAVE BEEN WAITINg FOR.

I will blog with you later,
Nancy Nurse

No comments:

Post a Comment