Wednesday, August 3, 2016

My Journal to creating the life that I want.

Hello my blog followers, I have not posted a blog since 2014. I would like to bring you up to speed to where we left off. I have been tested and tried by the enemy in an attempt to prevent me from creating the life that I want. I am a warrior, and I am a child of the highest, therefore, I will, with the help of God create the life that he has promised me and the life that I want. 2012-2013- I had a traumatic accident at work that resulted in emergency surgery and 2 years of physical therapy and rehabilitation. 2014-2015- The job that I had the above traumatic accident decided to restructure my position (terminated me) because I was hurt on their premises. 2015-2016- Returned back to the work force after 18 months of rehabilitation, obtained a position as a nurse consultant, completed my Master's Degree, and enrolled in a Family Nurse Practitioner Program. My business, My Total Nurse and Healthcare Consultants is doing great. 2016- I am blessed, thankful, and I am sure that God is preparing the life that I desire. I am loving life, and I would like to make sure that you too will create the life that you want. Please join me on this journey in creating the life that you want. Please visit my new website:http://www.mytotalnurse.com/. Thank you, Audrey White, BSN, MHAI, CDIP

No comments:

Post a Comment