Thursday, April 28, 2011

Chronicals of a Burntout ICU Nurse

Good afternoon, today is Thursday April 28, 2011, I am off today and relaxing. The day off for a Nurse means not taking care of patients, however we still take care of our families. Today I would like to introduce my Dear Nancy Column, here you can ask questions, vent or just speak about anything you would like to. I will start the question off for you.

Dear Nancy Nurse: How do I know that I am a burnout professional?
Nancy Nurse: You know you are a burnout nurse when you call in slick instead of sick. You know you are a burnout nurse when you are on vacation and you are planning for your next. You know you are a burnout nurse when you feel like going to work is a punishment instead of enjoyment.

I will chat with you later

Nacncy Nurse

No comments:

Post a Comment